We’re temporarily stopping our SUP School for 2020 and 2021 – see you all in 2022 – stay safe ❤️ Chad
Welcome to the New Forest Surf SUP School
Looking to try paddle boarding for the first time or looking to improve your technique and go exploring? We offer two sessions in our SUP school during the warmer months of May-Oct.
Fridays 6pm – SUP school sessions run from Lymington slip off Bath Road Car Park.
We have a range of hard and inflatable boards for you to use on either session. We also provide Paddles and Life Vests but ask you wear a wetsuit or suitable clothing.
Email Chad at New Forest Surf Centre to book or register your interest.
SUP SCHOOL BEGINNERS
Your first session will cover:
- Tides, current and wind.
- What to do in an emergency situation.
- How to pick up the board safely.
- How to attach your leash to your board.
- The correct way to stand on the board.
- Start with knee paddling technique.
- Transition from knee to stand up paddling.
- Stand up paddle technique.
- How to fall off the board safely.
- How to turn the board.
£20 per person for approx 1 hour
SUP SCHOOL EXPLORERS
Once you’ve mastered the basics, its time to have even more fun on the water. We offer an explorers session to put your beginners techniques into action.
In this session we will take into account the current conditions and agree a route and distance your happy with – and go for a paddle.
£20 per person for approx 1 hour – 1.5 hours