The below Terms and Conditions are required to be acknowledged before every purchase.
Note: If you have opened the plastic outer sleeve of an item or inflated a SUP Paddle Board this constitutes the product as being used.
- For a refund all items must be unused and in resale condition and returned within 14 days.
- For a full refund faulty items must be returned within 30 days.
- Faulty items after 30 days can be returned for an exchange or repair, and we can contact the manufacturer on your behalf.
- Faulty items after 6 months will need direct contact with the manufacturer.
Refunds are made to the original payment method only. If this is not available, then a credit note will be provided.
The item(s) needs to arrive back in a resaleable as-new condition with all boxes and paperwork attached. At your discretion, you may wish to post the order back to us insured and recorded. The item(s) remains owned by yourself until it arrives and a re-stock check is performed. Any damaged item(s) may affect the customer refund or exchange.
The warranty applies only to the original purchaser (“Owner”).
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
New Forest Surf warrants all products sold to be free of defects in material or workmanship. New Forest Surf Centre’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair / replacement / refund of the defective product.
New Forest Surf Centre will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of any product sold from our store.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
– Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to any product.
– Products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
– Damage or Breakage from wear, tear or rust due to salt water use
– Impact-related damage or breakage
– Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
– Intentional damage and/or breakage
– Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
– Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
– Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
– Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
– Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
If the item(s) are replaced within 6 months, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the warranty period dating from the original product purchase.
Furthermore, if the product / part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
For a warranty claims please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will send you a pre-paid label to return the items to us.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic outer sleeve or inflated the SUP this constitutes the product as being used.
- All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached.
- Products and parts must be returned unopened and unused. Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product.
- A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your original payment method 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a refund of costs or arrange collection.