RSPro Smart Nose Saver – Surfboard Nose Guard
14 in stock
Select Next Day Shipping at checkout
Born from the needs of pool surfers, useful for all water sports enthusiasts worried about damaging their board nose.
- Soft and flexible for easy installation.
- Absorbs and dissipates impact energy so you board doesn’t have to.
- The elasticity varies depending on the force to witch it is subjected. It is soft and flexible when moved slowly, but when moved quickly – for example, when compressed by an impact – its molecules lock together, thereby absorbing and dispersing the force of impact.
- Designed to protect the board from impact. Not resistant to abrasion.
- Compact, plastic-free cardboard packaging.
- Extremely light. Less than half of your soul
- Design & manufacturing in Barcelona.
- 2.5mm thick.
- Black camo color.
- 22.5 x 6,6cm (8.85″x2.6″)
- Net weight: 9 grams (0.3 ounces)
- Always start by throughly clean the board nose with alcohol or similar. Avoid industrial cleaners.
- PRO TIP. You can warm the saver before installation with a hairdryer or similar to make it softer for installation. Not needed if installation temperatures are above 20ºC (68F)
- Before starting, check the correct positioning.
- Peel off the adhesive backing and align the center of the saver with the tip of your board and stick it applying pressure.
- Stretch it on one side centering it on the edge of your board. PRO TIP. The narrower the nose, the more you have to stretch it, so the elasticity of the material makes installation easier. Start applying, making sure it’s aligned with the center of the board.
- Repeat on the other side, making sure you stretch it exactly as the other side so it ends up symmetrical.
- Apply pressure on all the edges and all around the nose saver.
- Wait for some hours to let the glue cure and go surf 🏄♂️ 🏄♀️ 🤙🏼
If you need to remove it, we advice to apply some heat with a hairdryer or heatgun to soft the adhesive and to make it easier to remove.
|10 × 10 × 10 cm